You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Is there an XSLT for Import Agent?

asked on October 14, 2016 • Show version history

As the title enquires. I didn't see one in the Import Agent sample folder.

0 0

Replies

replied on October 14, 2016

The schema is defined in C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Import Agent\List File Examples\ImportEngine.xsd

0 0
replied on October 14, 2016 • Show version history

Hi Robert,

Yep, I saw that. That's an XSD, not an XSLT. I've found tools for creating an XML from a CSV and XLST but not an XSD. I thought an XSD was just for validating XML, not building XML...

0 0
replied on October 14, 2016

As I'm trying to find a lazy way to convert a CSV to an Import Agent XML, feel free to recommend another path. I'm capable of writing conversion software but would rather not.

0 0
replied on November 28, 2016

I think our VAR (MVI) has a product that works like import agent, but supports more formats like CSV. That might be an option.

0 0
replied on November 28, 2016

Thanks but I can write my own conversion and then will have more control over the structure, not just the format. I'm happy to use LF Import.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.