You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Unable to publish or upload to the QF 10 server

asked on July 7, 2016 • Show version history

In my dev enviornment I am attempting to Publish or Upload one of my QF sessions so I can test it out in the new scanning app. However if I try to upload a QF file it recommends publishing it from QF. If I try to publish any of my sessions I get the same message. I should be getting a prompt to enter the QF Server information.

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on July 7, 2016 • Show version history

In Quick Fields, can you go to Tools -> Configure Server and check the server URL by clicking the "Test" button?

 

0 0
replied on July 7, 2016

The message went away after I entered the URL in there.

I get a message that the server can't be contacted when I publish now but it does save the sessions to the server and I am able to use the scanning app now. Thanks!

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.