You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

quickfields 10 quickfieldsapi web app

asked on July 6, 2016 • Show version history

Trying to figure out how to get the quickfieldsapi web application installed in IIS. Can't find much information on this. I have quickfields server installed and configured and access to the quickfields web administration web application.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on July 6, 2016

Hi Chad,

The Quick Fields API isn't actually installed as a separate service or virtual directory in IIS; only a web application "/Quickfields" is installed. It's not like Forms or Workflow where there will be a virtual subdirectory for the API.

Are you running into a specific issue, or were you just concerned that it wasn't showing up in IIS? If you navigate to http://localhost:8093/quickfieldsapi on the machine where this is installed, do you get a JSON file? (If you specified a different port, use that instead of 8093.)

Cheers

0 0
replied on July 7, 2016

Ok, I was expecting to see it as a web application, like the workflow api, in IIS. It does work in my browser when I use the service listening port. That part also confused me because IIS is running on port 80 and I didn't know if I was to use the IIS listening port or the port the service listens on. It works when I use the service port and that url.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.