Laserfiche has announced the release of Laserfiche Import Agent 10. This is a major release that includes several new features and enhancements. Laserfiche Import Agent is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), French, Italian, Arabic and Chinese (traditional and simplified).
This new release has the ability to:
- Improve processing performance with support for multiple threads on multi-core machines
- Quickly get users and new processes up and running by cloning existing Import Agent profiles
- Increase document transparency by using version control when importing information into an existing document
- Improve text generation by automatically generating text from electronic documents, as well as using OCR on PDFs that do not contain text streams
- Delete monitored subfolders if they are empty after import
- Dynamically populate document metadata using new email tokens for MSG files and new file tokens for creation and modification dates
- Post-process files imported from an XML list, including the ability to follow PDF import options for PDF files imported from an XML list file
- Save import profiles as XML files (saved under Program Data) instead of as registry keys
- Read the list of changes for Laserfiche Import Agent 10.
- Read the release notes for Laserfiche Import Agent 10.
- Read the Laserfiche Import Agent Quick Start Guide.
- Visit support.laserfiche.com for videos, forums, Knowledge Base articles, and more.