Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche Import Agent 10. This is a major release that includes new features and enhancements. Additionally, Laserfiche Import Agent is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), French, Italian, Arabic, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
New Laserfiche Import Agent features:
- Import Agent now supports multiple threads on multi-core machines.
- Existing profiles can be copied, giving you a starting point when creating a new profile.
- When importing into an existing document, that document can now be put under version control.
- Schedule importing has been updated so that it only imports files during the configured time period. Previously, schedule importing would import any documents found during the configured time period even if the import process took longer than the time period.
- A new option lets you delete monitored subfolders if they are empty after import.
- Text generation has been improved so you can automatically generate text from electronic documents and OCR PDFs that do not have text streams.
- Import Agent has new email tokens for MSG files and file tokens for creation and modification date.
- Files imported from an XML list file can be post-processed, and PDF files imported from an XML list file follow the PDF import options.
- Import profiles are now saved as XML files (saved under Program Data) instead of as registry keys.
- Download the installation package for Laserfiche Import Agent 10 in zip format or ISO format.
- Read the list of changes for Laserfiche Import Agent 10.
- Read the release notes for Laserfiche Import Agent 10.
- Visit support.laserfiche.com for videos, forums, Knowledge Base articles, and more.