You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

OCR'd Text not showing in text pane

asked on June 17, 2016

I have documents that have been OCR'd during import, and I have been able to find text within their pages in search, however the text is not populating in the text pane on the document viewer. Any ideas? I have attached a screen shots.

0 0

Replies

replied on June 17, 2016 • Show version history

What is the dpi of the image?  If the DPI of the image is low enough, you will get this behavior.  OCR requires a DPI of at least 75 to be able to get text from images.

0 0
replied on June 17, 2016

Is your Laserfiche Full-Text Indexing and Search Engine service running? does event viewer say anything about indexing? 

0 1
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.