Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche Quick Fields 10. This is a major release that includes the Quick Fields Server, Quick Fields Administration Console, Quick Fields Scanning, Quick Fields (original application) and Quick Fields Agent. Quick Fields 10 contains numerous new features, as well as the latest fixes and performance enhancements. It is available in English, Spanish and French.
New features include:
- Quick Fields Server: The Quick Fields Server is a secure, centralized storage location that makes sessions and document classes easily available to scanner operators. Once sessions and document classes are built and configured in Quick Fields, they can be published to the Quick Fields Server.
- Quick Fields Administration Console: Users can easily access the Quick Fields Server using the new web-based Quick Fields Administration Console. This console is a one-stop destination where users can view details about sessions and document classes, add users and groups, configure access rights, download and import sessions, link document classes to different sessions (as they are now separate) and transport sessions from one Quick Fields Server to another.
- Quick Fields Scanning: Quick Fields Scanning is a new desktop application designed to make scanner operators’ jobs easier. The application uses the Quick Fields Server to access available sessions; and once documents are scanned, scanner operators can easily view and identify them, reprocess them, modify their metadata and securely store them in Laserfiche.
- Quick Fields Enhancements: The Quick Fields application features the ability to publish sessions and document classes to the Quick Fields Server, as well as other bug fixes and enhancements.
Quick Fields Server, Quick Fields Administration Console, Quick Fields Scanning, Quick Fields (original application) and Quick Fields Agent are all available for immediate download with an active VAR Kit. Click here to see the Laserfiche VAR demo restrictions for Quick Fields 10.
- Read the What’s New in Quick Fields paper for more information about new features in Quick Fields 10.
- Download the installation package for Quick Fields 10 in zip format or ISO format.
- Read the release notes and list of changes for Quick Fields 10.
- Read the Quick Fields 10 Licensing Summary.
- Visit support.laserfiche.com for videos, forums, Knowledge Base articles, and more.